- The Right Order of Love - Encouragement for Today - March 11, 2014Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself (Matt. 22:37-39). God didn't intend for people to fill our hearts with love.
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman<...Crosswalk editors Stephen McGarvey and Shawn McEvoy examine Mr. Peabod...
- How Can We be More Intent...Do we ever delight in who our child really is, or does our agenda get ...
- Sustaining Your Marriage ...Crosswalk.com chats with Amy Clipston about her husband's prolonged il...
Religion Today News
- Mars Hill Board Stands Behind DriscollThe church’s Board of Advisors and Accountability admits a book marketing strategy was ‘unwise,’ as former staff members continue to cite dissatisfaction